I am an artist. A poor artist. And here are my drawings. My poor drawings. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Revisions, revisions

The good news is that I'm writing on S.A.M. again. The other good news is that it is actually turning out pretty good now. The bad news is that much of my writing has been revisions from the beginning up, and the really good stuff is mixed in with the old stuff. This means that you'd have to slog through the first chapter again if you've already read it, so you can be on the same page for the second chapter. But there's a lot more pathos and all that good, dramatic meat to it now, so I'm just going to delete the old post, repost the first chapter, and then post the second. You'll forgive me when you read it, it gets plenty more complicated, in a good way (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment